Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Will Crawl for Chocolate

So it is not official crawling but its getting there. Here is the story:

So if you know me you know I don't give my babies sugar. I have all sorts of reasons but that's besides the point. The problem here is that I am addicted to sugar. OH I know its awful and horrible for me I have tried to quit but like any addict I think the pain is to hard. So there is sugar which means chocolate in the house. So a couple of days ago I had a bag of Dove chocolates on the floor where I had been reading the night before. I set Genevieve down not realizing they were in arms reach. She got a hold of them and sucked happily through the foil. Till I discovered her and took them away, this made her very very mad. Since then she has seen the packaging and has tried so hard to get to the chocolate whenever she sees it.

So Jeb thought he would use this new found obsession she has to try to motivate her to crawl last night. She has not shown much interest in crawling at all but maybe for chocolate???? Watch and see.

8 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Aww...a true woman in the true sense. Very cute.

WalkConkies said...

That is hillarious! What a whoman won't do for some chocolate! I should get some Dove chocolate to motivate myself to get my projects done!!! Your kids are growing up sooo fast and they are adorable! Glad you guys are doing well!

Janeal and Brett said...

That is so cute! I love it! Love and miss you guys!

Rachel H. said...

love it! And the post about the mosquitos is so sad! Looks terribly itchy and miserable. One of the main reasons to stay in Las Vegas- nearly no mosquitos!

Gary and Char said...

Dad says she takes after me and you Salinda. She made us laugh so hard!!!!
Love you

Andrews Family said...

That is totally awesome...I love it! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could find yours. Your girls are sooo cute! We are glad to be in the ward.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

What a cutie! Really, a girl after my own heart!

How mean of Daddy....moving it further away!

The Barton Family said...

Fun! I am glad you found my blog! I am looking forward to working with you too in Primary and getting to know you and your family. By the way, I would do just about anything for chocolate, so I am sure that would be a great motivator to crawl. Give that poor baby that good stuff!!