Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Huge Roller Slide near Okutama

So we drove a little ways from Okutama, still in the mountains to this great roller slide. IT was great. One sad thing, the wouldn't let Niyah on, said 5 was to young. I wanted to argue and get mad because all these little Japanese kids who were smaller then Niyah could go. They might have been older then Niyah but much smaller. I know she could have handled it. GRRRRRR. Next time I guess.

Some pics of the slide before we went on it. Look at the view, so nice.




Here is the video of it. Its not the best. You have to use your hands to control your speed, so my camera skills were shaky. Especially at the end where I was running into poor Harley. LOL don't call child services on me I swear she had fun. I know I did.

5 comments:

Gary and Char said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! I wanna go too!!
Love ya

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Interesting....very interesting!

Brittany said...

You are in some really beautiful country out there. Looks like you are enjoying it all. Fun stuff!

bloodfamily said...

Man that looks like a ton of fun.

Keri said...

Looks fun!! you are a crazy blogging fool lately i love it!! Drew and I really want to go to Japan one day so we check your blog often love it.