Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bugs

See one thing that I really dislike about Japan, BUGS. Around this time of year July to Aug. when it is very hot and very humid creepy crawly things come out. Anyone with Facebook maybe has seen the application give a Japanese gift and one option is crazy Japanese bugs? Yeah that's because there really are crazy weird bugs here. I have never got one on camera though so just know they can be disturbing.

Now as much as I think those bugs are gross what I hate more then that is the mosquito's! They are like swarms here. They also seem to love the girls, they must be extra sweet to them.
Here is Niyah's leg from one afternoon when she went outside to move her bike. Less than five minutes I am not kidding and look at her legs. I counted at least 30 bites on just one leg!!! I really hate bugs!

2 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Poor thing. That totally sucks. They also seem to last forever, and whenyou start to scratch - man, what can I say - I hate them too.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Oh my.
Poor things. That would drive me NUTS!