Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Girls go Down Town!

Harley, Niyah, and I went to down town Tokyo a while ago for some modeling stuff and decided to make it a fun girls day. Lets just say my two oldest girls, they are a LOT of fun!


Riding the trains down, my girls are so good at this now, I can tell them which train we need next and what line its on and they happily point out the signs and show the way to go.
We stopped near the temple just for a look around. I love letting the girls feel the difference of the Temple versus the busy city all around them. We also went in the Distribution center and I let the girls get little CTR pins.
Then after trying on some cloths for the modeling agency we went out for dinner and ice cream at the New Sanno.
Look at those eyes!



DON'T take a picture mom!


They are so silly together, I love that they are best friends.








I'm STUFFED!

I think she got chocolate in her eye....


What chocolate?

Having fun at the New Sanno
Then we started to head back. Across the street from this picture is this WONDERFUL bakery just down from the Temple. I love it. Well I love it when it has my favorite cheese bread in stock which it hasn't the last three times!!! But I do love it.
Then we headed back on a very busy train ride.
I love spending time with my girls!

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

love your updates! I can't believe how old and beautiful your girls are!