Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birthday fun

The day after Thanksgiving was my birthday and I told Jeb I wanted to do something fun. So during the day we took the kids to Round 1 Stadium. Its a place where you can do all sorts of things and I could go up to the spa room for a little relaxation. The kids had so much fun and so did we!

Gena wanted to try everything her sisters did.


We had lots of fun playing war with the ball shooters.








Niyah's favorite was the roller skating rink, complete with her protective "butt pad"



Mini bowling was lots of fun











Gena loved the little kids section



So did her older sisters



To much fun








So much fun that when we arrived home this is what happened, no better birthday then having fun with my family


1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Looks like a blast!
I wish they had those butt pads for ice skating!