Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CANYONING!!

A few months ago ( yes I'm still catching up!) me and Jeb went canyoning. We have wanted to go ever since we first came here but just haven't made it. I am so glad we did it was amazing! My only wish that we could have went for a longer tour and that we had gone more then once. You can only go in the summer and we won't be here next summer. :(
The drive up was beautiful!
Me being silly at the rest stop.
Then we arrived and got suited up to go. Here is Jeb, grrrrr he is so ready.
I was so excited


Here we go!





The scenery.... gorgeous!


Sliding down waterfalls, so much fun!




I could have stayed and hung out here all day.



Lets Jump!







They made us go backwards. I didn't like to, it hurts your neck when you hit the water. Still fun though


And some video, the first one is me being sent down the waterfall, For whatever reason the guide decided to stop me in the middle of the waterfall. I couldn't figure it out and was trying to make it go when he let it go. You can hear Jeb and the others laughing at me, apparently I'm the only one who got stopped in the waterfall. Nice.

This is a video of Jeb jumping off of one waterfall.

This was a great day. So much fun and I wish we could go back!

Here is the places website! http://canyons.jp/Canyoning_H.html

No comments: