Thursday, September 24, 2009

A day in the life of a baby model

A couple of weeks ago Genevieve had a modeling job. I thought I'd let Genevieve share what her modeling day was like...



Well after mom got me up at 6:00 AM it started with a crowded rush hour, 1 hour long train ride into Tokyo



My sisters were good sports and came along to keep me and mom company



Harley seems to fit in well with the Japanese



Once in Tokyo we take more trains to get to the right station...... Check out the video my mom took. Some of the other trains were more crowded then this but this one was pretty good.


We got to the station and waited for awhile for our agent...... mom was a little frustrated. But finally she came and we took a taxi to the studio which seemed to be a house made up for photo shoots.

Here is a picture of the studio, you can see what they call the story board of how they plan the pictures for the magazine.


So then they changed my clothes, took my picture, took off my clothes, let me play, put on new clothes, took my picture, took off my clothes, let me play, put on new clothes took my picture, took off my clothes, let me play,...... it just kept going like that

Here is me waiting for my next set of clothes



My mom thought this outfit was cute. I didn't really think it was any different then the others.



Then I must have fell asleep because next thing I knew we were on our way back to the station.

We always have to stop in the train station bathrooms a lot and mom always makes us go in the family ones so we can all stay together.


Check out the huge safety door, it kind of feels like getting locked in the vault. You have to push the big green and red button for the door to open or close. My sisters always fight over pushing them, when I'm old enough I think I will push the green one.


Then my mom let my sisters stop for a treat...... she said they had been really good and patient


Where's my ice cream? Wasn't I good? I was the one getting my picture taken, sheesh


All in all I found it exhausting work, I tried to tell Dad all about it but I was so tired I just fell asleep again, thats ok Dad fell asleep too.

4 comments:

Keri said...

she is very cute love the post

Unknown said...

So very cute!!! I have a friend whose husband was in the air force a few years ago and her kids were models as well. Is it that any cute American kids are asked or encouraged to try modeling? It seems normal. Which of course is not the norm here in the U.S.A. I have to say that kids as cute as yours should be modeling!!!
Hey please email me and let me know... for your chain of love gift. I wanted to know... for either of your older girls birthdays.... are you going to throw a party? If so... I have a cute pattern for invitations and cute party favor bags that I would like to make for you. The party would be themed either- Glamour Girls, Dress Up, or anything that a cute girly purse could work with. You would just need to verify the color scheme you'd like, the number of invites and I could get started and mail them to you. If it's a theme that won't work then let's talk and maybe I could do invites and favors for a ladies lunch or something. I'm excited to help you!
Maggie

Gary and Char said...

Gena, if Mamas had been there you would have got some ice cream....sheesh Mom!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I like the way you did this post! Cute idea!
Looks like a long day for all of you! I hope you had a good time!

Thanks for the link on Health care. I will check it out! Love ya!