Thursday, February 26, 2009

Funny little things

So, I have not had time to add pictures, I have saved a rough draft with more pictures but its not done yet... But I wanted to add these funny little sayings before I forgot them all.

Here are some funny things that have been heard around our house since the baby has been born.

Niyah:
BIG SIGH " she sure does eat a lot"

Harley:
pulling stolen Breast pads out of her shirt " I'm seeing what it feels like to be a mom."

For the record my female chest has earned the name milks and nibbles..... I can't even say anything to that

Niyah:
looking very thougthful at the table, "Mom, why don't I have big nibbles." I chuckled and answered "don't worry you will as you grow older your body will change." Takes a bite of food big pause looking thoughtful again " mom are you older then Dad?" I answer "no, dad is older then me" "oh" She says, small pause " well then WHY doesn't Dad have big nibbles??" HAHAHA answer that one with a straight face

Neighbor girl named Valeria who talks a lot and very quickly:
She is over playing the baby is fussing I am trying to feed her discretly, I don't like to flash neighbor children. "Its ok" She says "My mom feeds our baby so I've seen them, I mean you know, I know what a mommy looks like there, so its ok if I see yours, because I know all mommy's things are the same, except maybe grandma's I don't know WHAT they look like...."

and the best has been from both Harley and Niyah:
EEEW MOM SHE PEED ON ME!

I am sure there has been more but I can't remember them all already. Enjoy a laugh though I did.

9 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Haha, that made my night. How funny.LOL

Traci Elizabeth said...

That is awesome! Oh the sweet mind of a child!

Janeal and Brett said...

Ha ha. They are so cute! I love it!

WalkConkies said...

Thanks for the laugh. I should have written down the funny things my kids said - my memory is horrible. But I remember lots of good laughs!!! Jesi would often pull her shirt out and put her baby doll inside and Drew did the same w/ his bear!

bloodfamily said...

Oh the memories. They are priceless. Thanks for making me laugh today....

Debra said...

lol...too funny. well...maybe jeb will grow some nibbles some day.

kori said...

Very, very funny....the best is to read them again a year later.

Gary and Char said...

haha, you will have to be sure to remember this when your girls are older. How did Jeb respond to the "nibbles"?

maddison and tami said...

arnt children so funny and innocent. i love it.