Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Chain of Love -

My friend Maggie had this on her blog, which I love to look at, and thought hey it could be fun! Besides I want to see what Maggie will come up with for me.......
So here is what I copied and pasted:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a song. It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. =) So come on, sign up!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same blog on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!

So here is my own impute.... I will not be drawing you anything.... trust me you would feel cheated. and I have to say... I might not "make" your surprise it is far more likely that it will be bought. It will be something bought with interest and thought though. I do however strongly hold to the it may be extremely strange..... We went shopping at this Japanese store the other day and strange is always a fun option...... :) SO if you think it sound fun give it a try, if not at least I'll get something from Maggie.

6 comments:

Rachel H. said...

I'm in and willing to give it a try! Hope all is well with your beautiful girls!

Unknown said...

OK Salinda... I wasn't going to respond to any who responded to mine to give others a chance... but I would LOVE something from Japan since I love to do my asian dinner parties and I have nothing japanese to show. I have been thinking about you and am excited to finally nail down what I'll be making for you.

Debra said...

Sounds fun! I'm in!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I want you to send me something also! I just did not want to cheat the system. LOL

I would love to exchange something with you!!! That would be so fun.

Kaitlynd mentions Harley all of the time. She said today...I have a cousin all the way in Asia. She is so funny. I am sure she will want to send something for the girls!!

WalkConkies said...

I only had one hand last time I read this post, so I'm glad I got back in time to tell you that I'm up for it! What a fun idea - even though I'm definitely not an artist - so that drawing idea is out for me as well. (I can never get two eyes to come out the same size :). Anyway, hope you guys are doing well w/ the three beautiful girls! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh man I was getting ready to log on and now I'm 6?
it will come back around to me.. lol