Monday, July 6, 2009

Where did June Go?????

Holy cow June is gone. I am so behind. We have had a busy month. We had both our friend Ana and Jebs mom come to stay. Here are some highlights of June.
Baby is still growing. She laughs and smiles and rolls over (only if she feels like it) and loves to squeal.


Granny loved meeting Genevieve. And we are so glad to have her here.

Of course Harley turned 7 and a week later had a great party!
We took Fran and Ana out to eat at Tajima Hall. Ana now loves India food! Love that nan.....


We took Ana on a day trip to Tokyo, its always fun to ride the train....


Jeb pulling his happy face.





LOOK I've been to Tokyo Tower!


YoYoGi Park. It was hot, and we didn't want the baby to get sunburned.


Meji Shrine by YoYogi




Entering the shrine area



Harley received a special call from Pocahontas. I couldn't tell what she really thought of it.


We went bowling. Go ahead ask Jeb who won. HAHAHA


We took everyone swimming.




Well thats half of the month. I am out of time. I will try to finish updating tomorrow! So I can move on to July.....

3 comments:

Debra said...

love the underwater shots!

Gary and Char said...

How I miss you guys!!! How fast time is flying by, when are you guys coming to the states???
Love ya

Unknown said...

Hello Jeb and Salinda..

Salinda, YO mamma told me to come and visit your blog. This is a really great way to keep your family close to you as you are so far away.

Your daughters are truly a few of the most pretty girls I have ever seen, very very adorable. I am glad you are healthy well and in good spirits.

good luck to yall

Jeremy Houskeeper