Thursday, July 30, 2009

So... here are the opening thoughts.... I challenge you to copy and paste them into your own blog post and fill them in yourselves.

Outside my window....

I am thinking....

I am thankful for…

As the homemaker..

I am wearing...

I am creating...

I am going...

I am reading…

I am hearing…

One of my favorite things...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...

Here is picture thought I am sharing... (find a photo in your digital photo collection or a random one from the website)


I am thinking.... I should be going to bed, but instead I am doing this why?


I am thankful for..... having all my needs met and a full pantry. That is wonderful


As the homemaker.... I struggle with clutter in certain spots. You know that one spot (or several)that just seems to catch everything, every stray piece of paper, broken crayons just random stuff... it drives me crazy and yet Ican't seem to get a handle on my clutter spots.


I am wearing.... jeans (I bought two days ago) and a shirt. But I am thrilled with my jeans for two reason, one I actually found a style and size that fit me not an easy task here, trust me. And it is in a good size. A nice size and since I have struggled getting my size down since I had this baby it makes me smile to have my size back. Now if I could just tone it all up. I am just so soft and squishy.


I am creating... do I create???? I don't know, I suppose every day I try to create in my children a great education


I am going... To bed soon I hope, but we are thinking about trying to make a trip to Izu beach next month. Oh yeah


I am reading… I just finished the Count of Monte Cristo and it is now one of my all time favorites. I was just thinking about what to read next when I got on here. I have read all the books in my house to many times I need a new one

I am hearing…Low talking from my husband downstairs he is having a church meeting while I am upstairs, thus I am not in bed yet. :)

One of my favorite things.. The sound of wind in the trees, so soothing

.A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Tommorow is Friday, yes! We are having a couple of Japanese kids come stay with us Friday night, we met them at the English school and they want to "experience" American homes. The girls are really excited

Here is picture thought I am sharing.. . Ok so this is not my pic. BUT I love it I came across this guys picture blog while looking for a camping place here and he has beautiful pics of Okutama which is where we ended up going. I love this bridge it is so pretty when you are there, the brillant red against the forest green. SO nice. oOu can check out his blogs and pics they are worth looking at.

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

A BOOK! Great idea! I will send you a book! Have you read The Poisonwood Bible or Bean Trees?
I would love to send you Poisonwood Bible, if you have not read it. It is so GOOD. Let me know. If that does not work, I will come up with something else!

Gary and Char said...

Hey, what a fun idea! Sounds like you have some great plans. Give everyone kisses and double kisses!

Salinda W. said...

OOOH I would love a new book. I have not read either of those so if you feel like it I would love it.