Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tokyo Summerland

Harley's Girl Scouts went for an end of the year trip to Tokyo Summerland. I was really worried because I wouldn't be able to go and I had seen this video of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inA-36YRV0Y


Insane! I know. So was I willing to let my daughter go trusting a couple of girl scout leaders to control ten small girls....... OK so I knew that it was during the weekday and not a holiday for the Japanese so it wouldn't really be busy like that. But I was still nervous.

Then Jeb decided he could go and take Niyah along.


So they went and of course it was not busy at all! So they had tons of fun.


Here are some pics and videos of all the fun things they did!


From the top of the Ferris wheel you can actually see the base where we live!




Harley had tons of fun with her friend Ivey, she is in our branch and Harleys girl scouts. She is moving this week to England! :(






See the difference in the pool from the video during a Japanese holiday!








3 comments:

WalkConkies said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet Jeb enjoyed it as much as the girls - that must have been Jeb's feet we got to watch go down the slide?!? Too funny! Glad you guys are having a blast even if it is without us!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It reminds me of Japanese cartoons. How fun for them!
Lucky girls....and Jeb!

Gary and Char said...

How fun for Harley, Niyah, and of course Jeb. Lots of fun and not crazy! Love ya