Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today we have been married for 9 years! We have been together exclusively for 11. WOW time has flown and I am so glad that it has flown by with you. We started young and most people thought we were crazy, but without each other I don't know where either one of us would be.


For sure we never knew we would end up here in Japan with three little girls. But I love where we are because we are together.


Some things I love about my hubby:
Nobody makes me laugh like he does, he keeps me smiling
He loves me being a mom and being with his children all day. That he thinks my job is as important as his means the world to me
He is a great example of service he thinks of others much more then I do
He adores his girls, more then I think anyone else realizes
He has a strong testimony. I love to listen to him talk about the gospel. It is a side of him not many people see.
He is handsome!
He is tough! Really I love having a strong husband, strong emotionally, strong physically, he makes me feel safe.
I just love him, more then I knew I could on the day I married him.
Happy anniversary Sexy man I love you!

5 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It is great when it just gets better and better!

It makes me smile to see you so happy.

Traci Elizabeth said...

happy anniversary!

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow 11 years that is long time!!! Congrats

Debra said...

What a cute little family!!! 9 years is an accomplishment...a lot of people don't make it there! Good for you!

Gary and Char said...

I think you have been in love for sooo long is because of the intense engagement period! If you could make it through that, well, you can make it through anything. We love you both and think you are two halfs of a circle. You complete each other.
Congrats Niyah on graduating, now on to bigger things!! We love you!