Thursday, May 14, 2009

squirrel pizza

So when we went to Kamakura we had to stop to eat. I was hoping for a nice fun restaurant.... which is sort of what we got.



There were not so many options at least options that sounded good. So between the Crepe place that served hot dog and mayonnaise in the crepe and the pizza place. We choose pizza. This was it, on the 2nd floor

As we walked up the shaky steps the girls were so excited, look squirrels they said.

Then we went in sat down and ordered. Not the easiest thing when you don't know how to say cheese pizza and the lady doesn't understand you. We ended up with mushroom.... *sigh*

Then we noticed the squirrels, they weren't outside anymore

My mom was going crazy, she has a strong hatred towards all things rodent related


My moms upset face and near tears kept us all very entertained!


Of course when they came in on the counter and our "hostess" brought them out food, it was a little much for me to.
So if you are ever in Kamakura and in the mood for some squirrel pizza I have a great place to go!
Oh and if you want to get a strong response, next time you see my mom ask her if she wants some squirrel pizza. HAHAHAHA love you mom!

4 comments:

Debra said...

What a cute family pic up at the top of your blog!!!

Squirrel pizza, huh? Think I'll stick w/ the chicken, bacon, ranch pizza that will be delivered to my house in about 20 minutes!

Gary and Char said...

O.K. You beat me to MY explaination of squirel pizza!! That was one of those memories that will always bring a smile and a shudder. I wonder what was the most entertaining to evryone, the squirels or me???? And by the way you didn't mention that there were 5 squirels!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Charlene
I don't think I would do so well with squirrels near my pizza either.

I love the picture at the top of your blog! Beautiful!

WalkConkies said...

How funny! Got to love those kind of memories! I'm glad you didn't really eat squirrels on your pizza. I love all your new posts and pics! We need to have Harley teach Drew how to swim! Cute fam pic at the top too! Glad your cute family is doing well!