Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Genevieve's Blessing

I am way behind but am finally posting of Genevieve's blessing. We had her blessed on April 19th which is my parents anniversary. So that was kind of neat. We were happy to have my Dad here to stand in the circle. I was as always thankful for my husband that he is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to bless our little girl. It was a sweet blessing. Standing in the circle with Jeb we were blessed to have my dad, Fred Wilson, Brad Pierson, Jim Eves, Trevor Hall, President Johanson, Tyson Brown, Wayne Godfrey. I really hope I remembered everyone.

Here are some pictures of us that day. I wish I had a better one close up of her little outfit. It is so sweet, its really a soft material and ties around like a Kimono. I loved it, it was so gentle looking. We took with us a blanket that was made by Jebs grandma, and her booties were made by her also. She was wearing the headband made by my sister-in-law Crystal (thanks Crystal)








4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

She is soooo cute! congrats.

Trevor Hall isn't from Corona, Ca is he?? There was a Trevor Hall in my stake.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Cute. How lucky for you to have your parents there. You must miss them already.

Gary and Char said...

It was a beautiful day wasn't it!
Love you!

Rachel H. said...

so cute and sweet, your girls are really beautiful