Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ultrasound results

So I went to have my ultrasound this past week. The verdict is that we are 90% sure that we are having.. another Girl! We are very excited. Jeb says he loves his girls and already loves this one but is just a bit disappointed he really wanted that boy. :( I think this girl is going to be extra special and can already tell she is coming with a very independent mind. For names, no ideas yet, any suggestions anyone has are welcome! So go ahead post a few ideas. Well that's all for now just a quick update. Sorry no pictures, they didn't have a printer to give us a ultrasound pic. They said they would try to e-mail me one. We will see.

6 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Congrats! I had NO idea that you were expecting! Three is a blast!

I am so glad you found our blog. It will be great to keep up with you!

Kaitlynd will be thrilled to see Harley. So expect a comment from her soon!

Gary and Char said...

I LOVE MY GRANDCHILDREN!!! They are all so special, and this new little girl will be as much a joy and challenge as any of the others! May she be blessed with red hair and an independanr mind and a loving heart. She will of course love her Mamas and Grapa.
Take care and know that we love you all!

Tammy Jensen said...

Hey Congrats...both the on the ultrasound and the finish of our first day!!!! Way to go, I'm sure you did great.

Tam

Rachel H. said...

Wow- how fun it will be to see what a third personality would be! So happy for you guys, I wish I could bring over some delicious goodies (high fructose corn syrup free) and chat. I always felt like we were meant to be fabulous friends, but didn't get the chance to get that far.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you fam!
How have you been feeling?
ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD
FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!

Anonymous said...

Salinda,
I had no idea you were in Japan. Of all places. Your family is so cute.And another BABY! Wow. Your family just keeps growing. I love your blog. I hope you don't mind me snooping. I would love to keep in touch.
Tell Jeb Howdy!
Jenny