Friday, March 13, 2009

Here is to Niyah

This past week my little Niyah turned five years old! FIVE can you believe that? Not me I keep trying to tell her she is still only three but she doesn't believe me. So lets take a look at the memories of Niyah. Niyah came on March 8th 2004, at the Orem hospital. This was her little sign they made her

From the begining she was and still is loved very much by everyone, but none more then her big sister Harley

Unfortantly within the first couple of weeks Niyah became very sick with RSV. It was the so scary watching and waiting for her to get better. Nearly a week in the hospital and a couple weeks on oxygen.

She became better and became my little chubby cheek baby. She was blessed the first week of May, that same day we left to move to Las Vegas! From there she just grew up!







WOW she has grown so fast!

So Happy Birthday Niyah. My girl who can always make me smile and laugh, who can remind me of a Princess and Monkey at the same time: We love you, we adore you. We think your amazing!

7 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Happy b-day Niyah!!! I remember visiting you in the hospital when you were born and can't believe you are so grown up. Love the pictures! Kassi's a March baby too - she turns one next week!!! Crazy!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Happy Birthday Niyah. I am so glad you put these pictures up! I love seeing how big and beautiful your girls are getting!

bloodfamily said...

I wanted to comment on so many of those photos. She is so cute. I loved the photo of her sleeping while reading, and the one with all of the white stuff on her face....so many cute photos. She is going to be a knock out...watch out Jeb (make sure that you have your shotgun ready). ha, ha

Debra said...

happy birthday, niyah!

Gary and Char said...

Niyah, we love you so much and we miss you! I can't believe how much you have changed sice you went to Japan! I will see you soon and then there will be lots of hugs and kisses!

Brittany said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe how fast time slips away.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! i can't believe how big your are.
I love all your black hair when you were a baby! Cute then and cute now!