Saturday, March 7, 2009

A month goes by....

So a month has come and gone since little Genevieve came here and wow has it went fast. We have taken many pictures (we are as bad as first time parents with her...) and enjoyed nearly every minute. Life has began to have a normal pattern to it now. We have gotten back into the rhythm of school time with the girls, I resumed teaching piano lessons, Jeb began his exercise routine, and Genevieve does her daily duties.... eat sleep, and you know. I am amazed at how easily she has fit into our lives. So here are some photos of the past month, or so.




Genevieve's first bath all by herself. Usually I just take her in the shower with me. She loves the water. I will lay her down and let the water splash and she is very very content.



Just so cute


she was pulling a pouty face, and when she does I think she looks a lot like her dad


I realized that there are little to no pictures of me, probably because I hate pictures, but I thought there should be some, you know so people realize I exist.



Just us girls! I love my girls

Niyah excited about her valentines from our preschool group


This is a typical Genevieve look. It says You people are crazy If I could talk you would understand


Harley's newest favorite game, Chess, she loves playing her Dad. She is pretty darn good to. She has beaten me, more then once I might add.
Look little feet... so sweet
I love these little PJ's long john things. They as just so kowaii

These pictures of from when we went out to eat on Valentines with our good friends Fred and Allison Wilson. Their kids Amelia, and Eli. It was a very fun Korean restaurant.











Niyah was hot from the little cooker, she used the wet towel as a shield.
These pictures are a sequence:
First I fell asleep with Dad holding me in my favorite position
Then he put me down
Then I fell over
Then Dad laid down and was soon asleep beside me :)

My sisters love to pick out my outfits!




Thought you might enjoy the view of Mt. Fuji we can see from the base




This is everyone's favorite family home evening, bowling! Dad does the best lessons :)

Genevieve thought it was a great family home evening too.






Isn't she growing up to fast!


This is what Niyah put on when I asked her to get ready for bed! When I took a picture she said "Are you going to put this on the blog?" When I said yes that's when she gave me this Mad look. HAHAHA to cute Niyah
Here are some videos to enjoy.

Wooh I finally finished it. I am thinking I want to do what my friend did and have my blog printed into a book, so its like my online scrapbook. That means I really want to keep it all updated. Now I don't want to fall behind again. It takes much to long to upload all these pictures!

5 comments:

Gary and Char said...

Wow!! You did so good to get this all updated! What a cute family!
Give everyone hugs and kisses from me! Love Mom

Janeal and Brett said...

I'm so glad you got some pictures posted! I love seeing everyone and how the little ones are growing! you are all so cute! Love and miss you guys...

WalkConkies said...

That is the best thing about blogs - you can share your scrapbook with everyone! Thanks for sharing all the fun pics and videos!

Gary and Char said...

so now I saw the videos, Niyah looks like she has practiced a lot on her baby dolls. How cute!
Can't wait for my time to dress her, with help from the girls of course!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Love the pics! She is so cute! How lucky you are!


P.S. Jeb, it's not a toy and you are going to give me a heart attack!
(LOL)