Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 things Tag

Alright I don't do these but since Jenny named me and I love her I will try.


8 T.V. shows: well hmmm. I don't even own a TV anymore (and yes it is a choice not just because we are to poor) But when I have watched with my mom at her house I did have a weakness for "TLC'S what not to wear." "TLC'S Survivor Guy" If I had to choose to watch something it would be "I love Lucy" "Genie" "Bewitched" (Still wish I could wiggle my nose and *poof*) Sorry that's not eight, its the best I can do. Probably something funny my kids would like.

8 Things I did yesterday: Took Niyah to preschool, Did school with Harley, Cleaned the House, Did two loads of laundry, Taught a piano lesson, Fixed potato soup for dinner, Went to the Gym to walk on the treadmill while Jeb played racquetball, Went through the nighttime routine to get kids into bed (PJ's, toy pick up, brush teeth, brush hair, read scriptures, have prayers, send back to bed at least 5 times) and an extra one, relaxed in bed re-reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austin.

8 Things I am looking forward to: Giving birth, having a new baby in the house, seeing more things in Japan, having my parents visit so I can show them things, having Jeb complete his degree here in Japan, Getting to watch my children learn so many things, Someday making it back to the states, climbing Mt. Fuji myself after I have the baby, the next 20 years.

8 Things I wish for: To understand people better, to be able to communicate better, to be more patient with my children, to read more, to take courses at George Wythe College, To live in the country with a farm, to go camping again, to fulfill my mission in life.

8 people I tag: anyone who feels the desire to do so. It was harder then expected.

3 comments:

Gary and Char said...

I was happy to see that one of the things you look forward to is US! We look forward to it also!
Love ya

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Sorry, you were someone that I haven't named before. But Thanks...I love you too! Enjoy Japan!

Anonymous said...

Good job Salinda! I learned alot about you. I know you are a patient mommy. I have seen you with your girls. You are great with them. i hope you get Mt. Fuji climbed!