Sunday, July 13, 2008

This weeks fun little things

So the first cute thing this week. I was doing my ritual cleaning of the girls ears. For those of you who don't know my girls have inherited this tendency to have lots of very very hard ear wax that can actually block their ear so they can't hear. So I have to put hydrogen peroxide into their ears and let it fizz and bubble and break up the hard balls of wax. Gross, yes but it works and I am glad. So I was doing Niyah's ears when I hear a snore. She is sound asleep! Jeb grabbed the camera.




This is actually from a couple weeks ago, but thought I would share, Jeb went on this really fun bike trek up the mountains here. He had a great time! Its really beautiful in the mountains and he has promised to take us up there


Here is the view out my kitchen window! I just thought I would take time to appreciate it, its really kind of pretty.



And look at my pretty Japanese flowers. I love them. We have now moved them outside though as we discovered little bugs like to live in them too.... aaah well they look cute on my front porch too.


This is my new cabinet we bought at a nearby Japanese recycling center. Its a second hand store but they don't call them that they call them recycling centers. This was about 4000 yen. Which is just under forty dollars. I thought it was a pretty good deal.


The current favorite game in our house loved by Harley is Junior Monopoly. She loves it and is just as competitive as her Dad. If you have played Monopoly with Jeb you know what I mean.


Here are the girls playing in a pool, on the neighbors tramp. They had so much fun! They love having neighbors who they can play with.


And thats our week of fun little things! I hope you enjoyed. I know I like looking back and appreciating the little things that are nice in our lives.

1 comment:

Gary and Char said...

What a fun, normal, ordinary, extrodinary week! I wish that I could be there holding Niyah while she sleeps! I love your kitchen window shot! The sink is so clean and the flowers are beautiful.
Love ya
Mom