Friday, June 20, 2008

Jebs Work

So Jeb brought home some pics from his work and I just had to share!!
Getting ready!

oooooh nice muscles
off to save the contaminated warehouse





So does anyone else think "Monster Inc." when you see these pics? You know the part with the monsters dressed up like this..... I thought it was funny how much they looked like that. Jeb says its like being in a little steam sauna, very hot. This guys little window was so steamed, and he was without his glasses, so he couldn't see at all.



And here is what they do with their down time......

Well thats all. Just a little fun to share!!

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

I got a kick out of the bio suits. "2319!, 2319!" that is the code in Monsters Inc for contamination. I am glad to see your blog. Now maybe I will post some notes, cause Jeb knows I don't call or email that often. We sure miss you guys! Take care!
--Mark